Thursday, December 4, 2014

Walking in Darkness

I've been following a lot of what's been going on in America recently in regards to the Ferguson riots, and now all the stuff about Eric Garner. I've also seen snippets of what's going on in places like Mexico right now and it seems like everywhere I turn, bad things are happening and I'm finding myself really disheartened and disillusioned lately.

But I was just reminded of something that I really needed to hear right now, and I think a lot of other people do too.

"I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." - John 8:12

We live in a dark world, but we don't have to live in darkness because we have Jesus, and he is the light of the world. Remember that today. 

No comments: